The Cat Next Door Inc. presents Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid
Walks ’N’ Wags pet first aid is the national leader in pet first aid and offers a recognized national pet first aid certificate course for both DOG & CAT professionals and pet owners.
This pet first aid course is the most comprehensive pet safety and pet first aid program available, is internationally recognized and has since been taught by instructors across North America for over a decade.
Some of the topics covered in the Walks ‘N’ Wags pet first aid certificate course:
- CPR and Artificial Respiration
- Choking Skills
- Bleeding & Other Wounds
- Broken Bones & Joint Injuries
- Heat Stroke
- Frostbite & Hypothermia
- Recognize Early Signs of Illness
- Learn to prevent Illness and Injury
AND SO MUCH MORE…
Additional curriculum that is taught in this course can be found at http://www.walksnwags.com
Why choose Walks ‘N’ Wags?
- Our course is applicable to both DOG & CAT owners.
- Receive an extensive, user-friendly manual and a “quick guide” to assist you in your time of need.
- Receive a certificate upon course completion of the 10 hour course.
- We allow participants to work with live wiggly pets to further develop their new skills! (There may be up to 4 dogs approved per class.) If you do not wish to practice on live animals, there are stuffed animals available at all the times to make sure everybody has access to the same learning experience.
- Our instructors have various backgrounds including professional pet care, human first aid, boarding facilities, pet stores and rescue organizations.
- Our courses are informative and FUN!
Course Registration Cost is $149.00 + gst ($156.45)
Register today as spaces are limited.
Pre-registration form must be sent in and approved. If space allows, payment will be accepted by The Cat Next Door Inc.
**Registration is not complete until full payment has been received.**
The preferred payment method is by E-transfer, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inquire with TCND if you require alternate payment arrangements. We can be contacted at 587-578-CATS (2287)
You are required to attend the full 10 hours of class to receive your certificate. This includes demonstrating your learned practical skills and receiving a passing mark on your written knowledge assessment.
Upcoming 2017 Class Dates:
Private Classes, including business and rescue groups are available. Please inquire at email@example.com
Where is this course being taught:
What to bring to class:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring writing paper and pen/pencil
- Dogs are welcome if registered ONLY. There are a maximum of 4 dogs allowed to be registered. Your dog must be obedient, relatively calm, quiet and sociable with other dogs and people as they will be handled by multiple people for demonstrations. Your dog must also be up to date on vaccines, and healthy. We reserve the right to send any dog home if s/he is felt to be disruptive or unsuitable for the class. The Cat Next Door Inc. and/or Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid assume No Liability should damage and/or injury be caused by your dog. First aid is covered for cats but due to the environment we regret that cats are unable to attend at this time.
While we supply snacks and beverages, there will be a short lunch break to have a larger meal if needed. Please pack a lunch for yourself.
Remember to LIKE us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/thecatnexdoorairdrie
Follow us on Twitter – @thecatnextdoor4
Follow us on Instagram – thecatnextdoorinc